Wednesday, March 24, 2010

more about Revolution

So, we know Revolution is a Kurstin/Denis/Ellis-Bextor track. But here's something from the lady herself:

"One of my favourite songs is Revolution. It's very energetic, short and hard-hitting and unlike anything I've done before. It name-checks Murder On The Dancefloor, which is extremely funny. It's clever but was not my idea."

Looking forward to this song.

SOURCE: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/music-news/2010/03/24/sophie-ellis-bextor-stalker-was-inspiration-for-song-on-my-new-album-straight-to-the-heart-86908-22135529/

4 comments:

Eden said...

cool!!! what a nice day, news and more news keeps on surfacing!!! thank you for the non-stop updates lol

kaushik said...

Lol.. well the updates stopped, unfortunately... but i made another cover for the album. It's in the previous post. Very Roisin Murphy inspired

Deric said...

I love self-referencing lyrics :D Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, but with Sophie's status it's going to be mindblowing.

Kim said...

Self referencing!? Oh my god...so do you mean she's going to sing something like GaGa's "I wanna JUST DANCE but he took me home instead"

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)