The actual (final) radio edit. Oh. My. God!
1. I love how the riff is neatly hidden behind the verse. I had to turn up the volume, but i'm sure it will be more evident when i listen to it on my iPod.
2. The beginning is absolutely fantastic. Biffco and the Freemasons have nailed it. It's exactly how i wanted it to be.
3. I love how the radio edit is so beefy. It's so full of music and melody and far far far better than that bland Freemasons Extended Mix (which i also love).
4. Some people on PopJustice complained about the middle 8. The middle 8 is there. It's the hook followed by the line "anytime you call my name". The Freemasons Extended Mix uses the second bridge in the middle 8 again.
5. I definitely think the song is top 5 material. *cross my fingers*
That is the teaser for Can't Fight This Feeling video!
Is Sophie crying in the video? I think i saw a tear on her cheek. I can't wait to see this video, and Bittersweet. Junior Caldera looks fit, Sophie looks gorgeous as ever.. Oh and she's wearing 3 outfits in the video! (thanks to BITTERSWEET for the keen observation).
The video should be out soon. French fans....keep us posted, please.
Oh. And Sophie is calling the album "Straight To The Heart". I prefered "Make A Scene", but right now i'm too excited to think about anything. 4th listen of the radio edit - sounds way better than the Freemasons extended mix.
This made my day, and its only 7:00am. Wooo-hooooo!