Monday, March 8, 2010

Freemasons' Bittersweet Mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u973qJgNE5k
Listen to Bittersweet (Freemasons Mix) here. The song sounds absolutely fantastic. But i imagine the album version will be a little more upbeat! Will post the lyrics later.
Right now i'm moving to the beat. "your looooooove is biiiiittersweeeeet"
Thanks to Danael Hornby, Charlie and Fabien J for the heads-up!


Your love's bittersweet (so here i am)
Your loooooooooveeeeee....

(that oh-my-god-this-synth-is-amazing thing)

How can i deny the feeling?
Can't you defuse the lights that spark?

Don't think i'll hold out too much longer

The lines are blurred and they're dividing
I desire light, i desire dark
Your influence is getting stronger

Despite my mind, my body is still curious
So won't you show me all there is to know?

I know i shouldn't go
But something makes me crave the heat
Your love is bittersweet (so here i am)
The fire in your touch
I always find so hard to beat
Your love is bittersweet (so here i am)

(oh holy crap the most amazing synth ever)

No substitute for real pleasure
You feed the need that lies in me
I've lost all sense to this devotion

One touch and there's a rush of electricity
So won't you show me all there is to know

I know i shouldn't go

But something makes me crave the heat
Your love is bittersweet (so here i am)
The fire in your touch
I always find so hard to beat
Your love is bittersweet (so here i am)

(salvation: the drum snare-fill)
(the orgasmic synth again!)


Your loooooooove etc.,


One touch and there's a rush of electricity
So won't you show me all there is to know?
Anytime you call my name


15 comments:

Andrew said...

Finally something! What a nice birthday present, well my birthday was yesterday but in true SEB fashion it is a bit late lol. I dont care about the lateness though now i am ready for the album version that is HQ.

kaushik said...

Belated birthday wishes Andrew!

The mix is just fantastic isn't it!? I have no words. I'm still awestruck!

Eden said...

Happy Bday Andrew, best wishes!
Kau, I love you for posting this :D
finally something to hear :D:D:D:D:D:D am really really happy
Sophie sounds amazing and the music is just incredible! Cant wait for the HQ and all the versions and the remixes that will be made for the song lol
I know you'll hate me for saying this, but heartbreak is still my baby, but am sure that a few more listens to Bittersweet and it will grow on me just like heartbreak :D
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Danael said...

I love this song!!!!
Can't wait for the single & album now ^^
Kaushik your site is amazing.
(thanks for the thank you :p)

danael

Eden said...

I was thinking if "Sparkling Lights" or "Electric Rush" would fit as album titles! what do you think?!

Anonymous said...

My only dislike for the radio rip is that it cuts off that amazing raw synth bit from the leaked club video (it starts at 0:58 in the video). That is my favorite bit, and I can't wait to hear the whole Freemasons mix.

M. said...

My birthday was on March 5th!! Go Pisces!! It's a great bday present, I totally agree - the song is AWESOME!!
@Eden I like the titles you proposed, especially Electric Rush, it sounds really cool.

kaushik said...

Electric Rush.... hmmm.. Wasn't Kylie originally going to name X Magnetic Electric? or was it White Noise?

Great titles Eden. I wonder why Sophie thought Make A Scene wasn't good enough though.

kaushik said...

belated birthday wishes to you too M.

Eden said...

@ M. : thanks :))))
they're inspired from the lyrics of bittersweet hehe
I had a third one on mind "Call My Name" but I felt it a bit weird for Sophie hehe

Eden said...

lol forgot to wish M. Happy bday too :o)

@ Kau, i have no idea about Kylie's but she has a nice song called magnetic electric :P so what we cant use the word electric anymore :P

Casual Fan ;) said...

Fab. The second verse should be slightly longer, but there may be hopes for the unmixed version.

Isn't it ''Despite my mind, my body is still curious''? Also ''I desire light, I deserve dark''

I tweeked it so the vocals were clearer.

Danael said...

Yes Kylie was supposed to call X "Magnetic Electric".
I really think "Make A Scene" was prefect....
But I'm sure Sophie will find the perfect name for her album.
@ You're amazing!!!!!
Thanks for sharing your passion for Sophie with us ^^

xxxx

Danael

Deric said...

Kau!

"Can't choose the fuse that lights the spark"
should be
"Can't you defuse the lights that spark".

"I deserve light, I desire dark"
should be
"I desire light, I desire dark"

"Defied by mind, my body is too curious" should be
"Despite my mind my body is still curious"

kaushik said...

Thanks Deric, i've edited the lyrics. Cheers

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)