Saturday, March 13, 2010

more about the Bittersweet video

Sophie tweeted saying "video shoot great. a lot of trampolining, a spot of hula hooping, a ton of wind machines and a bucket of paint over the head to end the day."
Not sure if i should get excited about this or not. I don't want to jump to conclusions. Hoping the video will turn out to be totally amazing!
I just hope its a video where Sophie is enjoying herself, something like Music Gets The Best Of Me. Cos somehow i can't put the song and trampolines and hoops together, it doesn't make any sense in my head. I do hope the dance routines are interesting..... *prays for more hip thrusting actions*

3 comments:

Mathew said...

Hmm, certainly does sounds...interesting. You're right, somehow Bittersweet and trampolining doesn't really mesh in my head, but Sophie's videos usually turn out quite good so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

kaushik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

WOW! I haven't checked here since a while. So many updates at once. Damn, i should be more regular.

First of all, Kaushik, i love the new layout. It's perfect. The previous one was too crowded with information. Everything is well spaced now. I like the new banner as well. Is it from the Monsoon shoot?

Lovely news about the new single. Have you heard the radio edit in full length?

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)