Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What should Sophie wear for the Freemasons single??

Sophie just delivered a baby, and i'm pretty sure she's still carrying some baby weight. So i wouldn't really recommend hotpants, and she's not quite interested in wearing them either! Calvin suggested that he would lend Sophie his insect shades...

I've been doing some thinking.. Sophie should try wearing the Indian saree in one of her videos, and maybe this could be the video. I mean, the saree is simply a dress which is very sexy, if worn properly, and you can wear it in so many different ways.

What do you think?? Here are a few samples...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a fantastic idea, specially now with slumdug millionaire movie getting credits world wide, indian fashion is set to boom I guess, the pussycat dolls started it in their video Jai Ho. Sophie would like such a beauty in Sarri :)))) (Eden)

Anonymous said...

Hum, seriously ... no.

Mathew said...

I always thought she'd wear a sari for the 'If You Go' video because I always got an Indian vibe from that song (don't ask why, I don't even know - I think its the intro) but that never eventuated...Don't think it would suit this video though.

kaushik said...

Well, if not for this, at least sometime in some video. I really want to see Sophie in one...

Anonymous said...

for sure not! this song is perfect for an inside.disco video!

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)