1. The record will definitely be out in January 2009
2. Off & On or Heartbreak Make Me A Dancer won't be singles, at least not the first one
3. She has lots of new material which she likes more
4. The 2nd Rimmel ad will features the new single as the backing song
5. A release shortly after New Years eve has been confirmed for the new single from the 4th album, cos its much too early to present it to the public
Moving on to the good news:
SOPHIA WILL BE RELEASED ON JAN 9, 2009. We have a date, finally!! The video shoot for the single will commence in November (end) and will hit the telly in December (mid/end).
And now the bad news:
Off & On and Heartbreak may not be on the final cut of the album... This is their worst decision since Dear Jimmy didn't make it onto the final cut of TTLF. I hope they decide to leave those two songs on the album. They are perfect!!