Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Starlight (produced by Ricahrd X)

So we have a new song title - Starlight, produced by Richard X.
SOURCE: http://blackmelody.com/track.php?id=63

I'm going to call this album "Powerhouse" for now, cos it seems like its going to be one of those hardcore dance records which no one can tire of. So far we have the following titles:

1. Sophia Loren
2. Off And On
3. Heartbreak Make Me A Dancer
4. Calling It Love
5. I Still Believe In Magic
6. Synchronized
7. Music Took My Man
8. Still Mixed Up
9. Whispers On The Street
10. The Scene
11. Hang Up
12. Supersexy
13. Give Into Love
14. Dial My Number
15. Under Your Touch
16. Starlight

I don't know what the second Freemasons track is called. I don't know which one of these is the Betty Boo song either. I'm not sure if the Groove Armada track is on the album. I think Dial My Number and Hang Up are the same song, considering that both song titles relate to a telephone. I can be wrong, there is no solid information available, its only my assumption.

Sophie said she's done with 15-20 tracks, and 10 of those are definitely going to make it onto the album. But she's going to work a little more before she finalizes it. I wonder what happened to those American collaborations.. There wasn't any further news about it.

6 comments:

el_tinto said...

OMG Kasushik!!!
I was at point of a heart attack!!!
hehehehehe
for a second I thought it was official, I mean, the album name and the tracklist....
Why didn't you name the album with the 1st letter being the "U"???

TheWV said...

Sophie's new Look?

http://www.ammodels.co.uk/images/general/SEB.jpg

Renzo said...

This photo is of years ago, of 2001 or 2002, if I am not mistaken.

kaushik said...

haha, wouldn't it be great if this picture was actually on the album cover. She looks fabulous doesn't she?? I can't wait to hear what Starlight sounds like.

Isabela said...

Humm, Powerhouse would be an interesting name for the album :) I like it.. and yeah, that pic would be great as the cover!

kaushik said...

She performed Starlight live!!!!

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)