Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sophie on Strictly Come Dancing

New! Magazine reported today that Strictly Come Dancing, the British series that inspired Dancing with the Stars, wants Sophie Ellis-Bextor to sign on for the next season. Sophie hasn't responded to the report, but has stated in the past that she would never do reality television. Given the success former contestant and now pop star Alesha Dixon has experienced since her time on the show, it's no doubt a tempting offer. So will she say "I Won't Dance with You" or will there be "Murder on the Dancefloor?"

2 comments:

Mathew said...

Good lord I hope she doesn't do this - nothing says "look at me, I used to be really successful and now I need to do crappy reality shows to get another hit" like this.

kaushik said...

lol, i just want her to do it so she would learn how to dance :p

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)