Monday, April 18, 2011

Petition for a b-side for Starlight

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/makeascene/

I'm not sure if any of you believe in petitions, but i have always created petitions and hoped that someday, someone from Sophie's management will take notice. Sophie is on her own now, and this is a direct petition to her.

I know it's a long shot, but it's still worth taking, i suppose. I hope all 76 of you, following Sophierazzi both publicly and privately, sign this petition, even if you don't believe in it. You never know, anything can happen in Sophie world.

I will post links to this petition on PopJustice and UKMix as well, and i will request Renzo and Isabella to post links to this petition on their respective websites. If you feel like you can spread the word, tweet this link or post it on your facebook / orkut / myspace.

I will post the petition link on Sophie's twitter when we have a good number of signatures.

So here's a calling to Sophie fans from all over the world. If you are the slightest bit excited for this album or the upcoming single, do sign this petition. Thank you.

EDIT - 37 signatures already. Yay! Keep it coming folks. - http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/makeascene/signatures

PS. For those of you who missed it, here is the new unreleased demo from the Make A Scene sessions - I'm Onto You.
I'm Onto You by SOPHIERAZZI

4 comments:

Andrew B said...

Idolater blog commented that Make A Scene is Sophie's best CD. Interest continues to build

Ruben D.G. said...

We already have 77 signatures!!!!
:D

Anonymous said...

is "I'm Onto You" meant to be the B-Side because it's not mixed very well

M. said...

I've already signed the petition, yay!!

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)