Sophie appeared on That Sunday Night Show, ITV1, 27 February 2011
This is a show presented by Adrian Chiles, in which Adrian and his guests chat about news stories of the week.
Adrian's other guests were Clive Anderson and Brian Blessed.
Here you can download the full programme in two parts.
Part One, 194MB
Part Two, 99MB
Also you can download a short video containing just the scenes in which Sophie features or speaks.
These are the scenes in this short video:
2) New single out in a week or so.
3) Feelings about the Olympics?
4) Emotional response to events in Libya.
5) Comments about Variety Entertainment.
6) A student was expelled from school because he dangled his testicles in a teacher's tea mug. Sophie asks, "is that called tea bagging?"
7) True Cornish Pasties can only be made in Cornwall by Cornish people.
thanks to Paul for the recording and the links