Friday, November 26, 2010

Official Catch Up with Sophie - final instalment

ORIGINAL POST: http://www.sophieellisbextor.net/news?id=310

Mariel Parada asks - Who's your favourite Fashion designer?
SEB: Budget no issue: Chanel, Paul and Joe, PPQ, Dolce and Gabbana. On a budget: Topshop, Urban OUtfitters, H&M and any vintage stall.

watford_boi asks - Hi Sophie, I know it's early day's but what are the chances of Revolution being released as a single? I absolutely LOVE this track I haven't been able to get it out of my head since I heard you perform it at Heaven back in May and would really love to hear remixes of this song. Also are any other songs on Straight To The Heart reminiscent of the style of Revolution, I feel it is quite a different approach musically compared to most songs you have done. I already know this song is going to be the most played when I buy Straight To The Heart.
SEB: I love Revolution too - written with the amazing Cathy Dennis. I think there is a strong possibility of it being a single as the song has had a brilliant reaction. I'll definitely perform it on the tour, it's a great live song. Straight to the Heart has a few fairly heavy dancey tracks like that - perfect for gigs.

John Sanders asks - What song from your catalogue do you wish had been a single? And why?
SEB: Maybe something a bit different like What Have We Started from Trip The Light Fantastic or Party In My Head from Shoot From The Hip. They both show a slightly different side to what I do that I think you know if you listen the album but wouldn't expect if you just heard the singles.

Joel Cipriano asks - What is the first thing you think about when you get up in the morning?
SEB: How early it is. Kit is our house alarm clock and we never know if he's going to be kind or cruel.

Efrén Cantú asks - Which current female singer would you like to make a duet with? And which female singer of all time do you admire?
SEB: Well I would love to sing with a true icon like Debbie Harry, Cher or Dolly Parton.

Paul-Aaron Van de Rooy asks - Hi Sophie. Do you plan to do any more work with the Freemasons? :)
SEB: I would love to - anytime. I love them and their sound.

No comments:

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)