Friday, November 6, 2009

Superfragilisticexpialidocious (the 3rd best Sophie Ellis-Bextor shoe)

The quote Daily Mail goes:
Show-stopper: Sophie Ellis-Bextor (left, with husband Richard Jones, guitarist with The Feeling) performed at the gala in front of her mum, Janet Ellis (right)

But my god! Who can even concentrate on anything other than those shoes! She does have a lovely collection of outfits. A little black dress, perfect shoes #3 (#2 being the shoes from the Me And My Imagination video, and #1 is the shoe on my blog header)

I have seen that purse somewhere. Its not the first time she is carrying this one. She also has a cat-like purse, unless I'm mistaken.

Janet is looking sexy (i'm not being rude, but oh my god!) I can see where Sophie gets all her looks and dressing sense from.




















No comments:

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)