Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sophie's statement post delivery...

It’s been a dramatic few days. Following a diagnosis of pre-eclampsia last Monday I was admitted to hospital. After a few days of close observation the decision was made to deliver my baby.
And on Saturday 7th February, just after midday, little Kit Valentine Jones made his entrance into the world. He is tiny but adorable and Sonny, Richard and I are thrilled to meet him. He’s doing really well and we hope to have him home around the time he was due, early April. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at the Chelsea and Westminster hospital where the staff have been amazing, again. It’s the same place I had Sonny nearly five years ago. The whole family is enjoying time with our newest member.

No comments:

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)