Thursday, January 29, 2009

More about Sophie and Martial arts

Sophie Ellis Bextor has revealed that she has taken up karate - despite being heavily pregnant.

The Rimmel covergirl is expecting her second child in April but is still fighting fit, she revealed to Closer magazine.

She told Closer: "I'm still working out three times a week - I took up martial arts when I found out I was pregnant. I'll stop when it doesn't feel right."

The 29-year-old singer and husband Richard Jones of The Feeling already have a four-year-old son Sonny, and Sophie said she will be in no rush to lose her baby weight.

"I won't be doing any crash-course dieting or intense exercising to lose my baby weight," she said. "It's more important to spend time with the baby! I'll let it drop off naturally."

Although the couple do not know for certain, Sophie said she thinks baby number two will be a boy.

"I don't know why," she said, "but I think I'm going to have another boy."

No comments:

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)