- Sophie is singing. Which is great cos she never loses tune. She sounds perfect live
- Her constant interaction with the crowd during and in between songs..
- Her sexy dressing sense and her poise
- Amazingly catchy tunes, cos the crowd can sing along. Sometimes she lets the audience to do a few lines on her song, which i personally think is a great thing to do. Songs like "Murder On The Dancefloor", "Groovejet", "Get Over You", "Yes Sir, I Can Boogie" and other covers, she lets the crowd sing along..
- Sophie is always moving on stage (of late). She jumps around, walks around, dances, moves her hands etc,.
- No lip sync (well at least 98% of the time)
- No back-up dancers. She's got dance tunes for god's sake. She can have a few back up dancers running around behind her, and she can join them every now and then
- Lack of fireworks and lighting. I think every energetic concert requires fireworks, laser, regular spot light and other lights...and in Sophie's case, a disco ball as well!
- Not well organised. I blame Wallace Productions for that. Haven't they seen a Madonna or Cher or P!nk or Britney concert?? Those people have some brilliant tours. I wish Sophie does one too.
Hoping the tour for the fourth album has all these...