Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sophie Ellis-Bextor (Baby No. 3, Album No. 5)

There's a very clear trend. Baby-Album-Baby-Album. I joke.

I'm very happy for Sophie and Richard. There's going to be another little Ellis-Bextor-Jones in the photographs next Christmas. I'm hoping it's a girl this time. Afterall, someone's gotta carry on those amazing cheekbones and those neverending legs to the next generation.

Also, Sophie had already started working on the fifth album this year, and she will continue working on the fifth album. Sophie mentioned recently that she wants to write and record an album faster this time. So lets hope she doesn't take too long...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get a really personal album - like Shoot From The Hip.

Her tweets:
"I have something to tell you..."

"I am having another baby. Due in Spring. A little brother or sister for Sonny and Kit. Family e-b-jones are happy and excited. Xx"

"Thanks guys. It's a lovely thing. By the way, work on album 5 continues as usual. In fact, I now have a deadline! In the studio as we speak."


In other news, you can buy Starlight CD right here - http://www.self.it/ita/details.php?nb=8033712126562&tc=c

No comments:

Followers

ABOUT | CONTACT ME

Welcome! SOPHIERAZZI is a website dedicated Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Here, you will find first hand information, access to several rarities and exclusive inside details unavailable elsewhere. This is your heaven... Feel free EMAIL ME, if you have some exciting news to share, if you want to update me about something, or if you need some clarification regarding any post. I promise to respond to your email at the earliest...
Cheers, Kaushik. (sophierazzi@yahoo.com)